Five Guys casual dining restaurant introduces new career opportunities
Last updated by
Interested in kick starting your career at a leading casual dining restaurant? Or perhaps you are already a seasoned professional who is looking to take up a position in leadership? Consider Five Guys; they are currently recruiting for a number of exciting positions: Crew Member, Shift Leader, General Manager.
About Five Guys:
In 1986, when Jerry and Janie Murrell asked their four young sons, “do you want to start a business, or go to college?” and their answer changed their lives forever. Five Guys, the burger joint with a cult-like following, now has over 1,600 locations worldwide serving the same hand-formed burgers cooked to perfection on a grill along with fresh-cut fries cooked in peanut oil. It’s been hard work, but as Jerry says “if it’s not fun, then why do it?”
Did you know? At Five Guys, you have the option to relocate to one of the other Five Guys branches anywhere in the world. What a great way to travel!
So, what’s it take to be a successful Five Guys team member?
- Energy & Stamina – it’s a team-based work environment and crew energy is important.
- Ability To Work At A Fast Pace – Our kitchen’s have a lot going on and there’s lots of on-the-line communication and job rotation. It’s not for everybody.
- Good Communication – Our team is vocal and supports and works with each other on what’s happening in real-time during each shift.
- Love For Burgers and loud music – We make some of the best burgers and fries in the biz and do it to the sounds of tunes. Yes, singing is encouraged.
- Caring About Your Teammates – Always working for the success of your team.
Did you know? Five Guys have their own university. Five Guys University is the official training center for all Five Guys employees offering over 30 courses to staff worldwide.
To be eligible to apply you should be:
- 16 years old or over
- Speak English OR Dutch
- Ideally interested in working several days per week, however we offer many different options on hours from 8 to 40 per week
How to apply for one of these fantastic opportunities: Crew Member, Shift Leader, General Manager
To apply for one of these positions, please send us your CV to: email@example.com or get in touch via this email if you have any questions.