Last updated 1 month ago by Michael Darmanin
Indian restaurant Utrecht. Feast like a maharajah and enjoy the aroma and deliciousness of Indian food at Namaskar, Utrecht for just €16.50. There is nothing better to begin your dinner with a crisp papadam and the smell of tandoori dishes wafting your way, talking with friends over dinner and a hot cup of chai on a rainy day, or the freshness of a mango lassi to cool down on a hot summer day!
The greeting of India
Namaskar, is a word people use to greet each other in India. The restaurant ‘Namaskar’ stands on what can be safely said to be one of the busiest roads in Utrecht. It is just minutes away from Utrecht Centraal Station and Hoog Catharijne and is easy to spot. So, anytime you have the craving for a soft naan and hot spicy curry after a busy day of shopping, Namaskar is just a short walk away.
Tandoor is a way of life
The restaurant offers an array of mouth-watering Indian dishes, including a wide selection of tandoori dishes. A tandoor literally meaning a unique kind of clay oven which is associated with Punjabi cooking in India, and gives an unparalleled and unique flavor to dishes cooked in it. They also have a great collection of vegetarian dishes. Check out their menu here: https://www.bestellen-namaskar.nl/
Four options to choose from
- € 16.50 for 2.5 hours of unlimited Indian food for 1 person (value € 39.13)
- € 29.99 for 2.5 hours of unlimited Indian food for 2 people (value € 78.25)
- € 58.99 for 2.5 hours of unlimited Indian food for 4 people (value € 156.50)
- € 86.99 for 2.5 hours of unlimited Indian food for 6 people (value € 234.75)
The following dishes are served in courses. Once you have completed a dish, you can order more:
- Papadum with tamarind, garlic and mint sauce.
- Samosa (vegetable pie)
- Onion bhajee (fried onion bulbs)
- Lamb achari (sweet and sour lamb curry, medium)
- Tandoori Chicken (grilled chicken from the clay oven)
- Saag dal (spinach with lentils)
- Jeera nan (Indian bread finished with cumin spices)
- Basmati pillow Rice
- Mango Chutney
- Mixed pickles
- Indian mixed salad
- Kheer (Indian rice pudding)
- Kulfi (homemade Indian ice cream)
- Laddoo (sweet dessert balls)
Namaskar also deliver their wonderful dishes to your doorstep. A list of the areas they deliver to can be found at this link: https://www.bestellen-namaskar.nl/informatie.php
Coupon terms and condition
Validity: 3 months from the time of purchase on all days of the week (excluding holidays).
Purchase: maximum 1 groupon per person to use, but more groupons for sale as a gift.
Reservations: required at least 12 hours in advance by telephone on 030 231 0447 or 0625 024 207, incl. Groupon.
More info: take your printed Groupon with you. You can eat unlimited for 2.5 hours. Excluding drinks. Not valid i.c.m. other promotions. Our Terms and Conditions of Sale and the Legal Reflection Period apply to all deals. Indian restaurant Utrecht.