To be the leading international magazine of Utrecht.
To provide information and interesting articles in English for those who don’t speak Dutch or who simply enjoy reading in English. We strive:
To provide information which may consist of:
- General information about the city of Utrecht
- Reviews of places in and around Utrecht
- Events happening in and around Utrecht
- News both local, national and international
- Columns on various topics which are not directly newsy
To provide services that are relevant to businesses that may want to work with us. Our services include:
- General sponsorship
- Sponsored content
- Social media exposure
- Sponsored events
- Journalism services
- Photography services
Quality and credibility of news
Our editors strive to ensure that all news adheres to strict editorial guidelines before publishing to ensure quality. They ensure that all published content is accurate, truthful and non-misleading. Our only exception are articles that belong part of a column which may contain content of a more subjective nature since the opinions of the author are expressed.
Who are our target audiences?
- Tourists who are planning to visit Utrecht
- Expats living in Utrecht and don’t speak Dutch
- Dutch who enjoy reading information in English
- Anyone anywhere in the world interested in reading our articles
A place to learn, work and gain experience
We support those who want to learn, gain experience and make a career in the communications and media sector. We also support those who are simply looking to create a portfolio for themselves or gain more recognition in their own field. Our team consists of authors, editors, search engine optimizers, content specialists, scientists and music lovers to name a few.
Do you love what we are doing here at Utrecht Central? Why not support us and help us expand even further?